Do you often feel a strong pain in the back especially if you sit for hours? Are your activities limited because of such pain? That might be Hip Flexor sprain but…. Worry no more!
Rick Kaselj found the best resolution and it’s here for you to enjoy for as low as $9!! Too good to be true? Well, find out on this Unlock Your Hip Flexors review.
Before I tell you about the wonders this program brings, let’s take a peek into the creator’s bio and try to understand what hip flexor is.
Master of Therapy – Rick Kaselj
Rick Kaselj has a master’s degree in Exercise Science and a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology. As a rehab practitioner, he discovered that the traditional approach in exercise and therapy does not provide long term resolution to pain. He then dedicated his life to creating programs that will work wonders. Currently, he is working as a lecturer, kinesiologist, personal trainer and writer of exercise rehabilitation.
So, what is hip flexor?
The hip flexor is a group of muscle that works together to bring your knee toward your chest and to help you bend on the waist. This may include the iliacus and psoas major muscle, rectus femoris, gluteal muscles, adductor longus and brevis and pectineus. This group of muscle gives you the liberty to move around. Just imagine how difficult life is if they don’t perform as they should. Right, it will be really tough for anyone.
What are the reasons for having hip flexor strain?
The hip flexor tightens if not exercised regularly, just like any muscle in the body. The tricky part here is that it is hard to reach. It is located deep in the front of the hip and connects the leg, pelvis and abdomen.
Nowadays, we spend a lot of time sitting – whether at school, at work, while we drive to school or work and even during casual days with friends. These activities prevent us to use our psoas as needed, thus our muscles become stiff.
Athletes like soccer and football players are more prone to hip flexor strain as they use psoas more often. Strenuous activities, like those mentioned above, also cause this type of strain.
How would I know if I got hip flexor strain?
Well, I am no pro but it’s quite easy to gauge if you have a problem with your hip flexor. The following may be present if you have such:
- Mild pulling pain in front of the hip
- Sharp pain that may cause difficulty in walking
- Severe pain, spasm, bruising, swelling and bulging of thigh muscle.
Multiple problems may arise if you have a tight psoas or hip flexor muscle:
- Bulging Belly
- Reduced blood circulation
- Higher risk of injury
- Consistent back pain
- Bad posture
Why “Unlock your Hip Flexors by Rick Kaselj”?
As you all know, there are a lot of programs out there that promises the same benefits as Unlock your Hip Flexors does. But, why should you consider this among others? Let me review its benefits to you.
- The creator of this program is very much reliable. He spent a lot of time conducting research to ensure that his patients get to do things they used to before having tight psoas. The sequential flow that he designed guarantees stronger and looser hips.
- With thousands of likers, believers and users, you’ll surely get the support you deserve. Plus, thousands of likers? That only means one thing, this program is really effective!
- The main PDF provides a clear explanation of the function and importance of the psoas. No jargons involved, just layman’s term.
- The program consists of exercises that will help you work on hard to reach areas in just 10-15 minutes. Quick and simple! Its repetition provides the best result over a long period of time.
- They also offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee for 60 full days if it does not work. This company is 100% confident that their program is highly effective that they are willing to refund the full purchase amount, no questions asked.
- At a discounted price, they still have 2 free items!! Once you purchase “Unlock your Hip Flexors”, they will provide you with “The 7 day anti-inflammatory diet e-book” and “Unlock your Hamstrings manual”.
Okay. So we were able to establish its benefits, what about the cons?
Of course it does! Just like any other product, it has its disadvantages.
- The claim that tight psoas will ruin your entire life is not exactly true. Some of the users were able to live their normal life for years.
- A lot of add-ons are introduced once you purchase the PDF.
- It requires commitment and discipline so its effectiveness really depends on you.
Is this legit?
This is very much legit and not a scam. They are able to fulfill their promise of making you feel better as you proceed with the program. Worth every money spent!
My final thoughts…
This program is designed for those people who want to improve their posture and muscle health without going to the gym. But, if you are someone who cannot commit to doing the exercises religiously, then this program will not be suitable for you.
The cons presented above will not affect your program. Yes, these may be some kind of a marketing strategy but hey, no harm intended.
I personally recommend this program since it has proven its effectiveness to thousands of users. With over 250,000 members on their Facebook community and a lot of testimonials from previous users, this programs really works wonders.
For a cheap price, money back guarantee and 2 freebies, this program is worth every penny spent. These exercises are easy to follow and do not require the use of any equipment.
If only they would remove the endless add-ons ad, I would rate them a 5.
Ready for it?
If you are willing to give it a shot and buy their product, you may visit their official website at http://unlock-your-hip-flexors.com or feel free to message them for any pre-sales questions or concerns at http://unlock-your-hip-flexors.com/contact-us/ and fill up the contact form.