Tinnitec Review – Everything You Need to Know About This Tinnitus Pill
Despite how common chronic Tinnitus is, it’s an issue that can have a significant impact on our quality of life if left unchecked. After all, having to deal with the constant and perpetual perception of nonexistent noises and ringing that only you can hear can make it more than just a little challenging to function in daily life. And in more severe cases, it can be dangerous too.
But while there are plenty of treatments that exist to help cope with Tinnitus by minimizing its undesirable effects, no cure still exists. That is, until now. Tinnitec, a product created by investigative journalist, Anthony Romano, after surviving a plane crash in Alaska thanks to an Inuit tribe. In this article we will discuss everything you need to know about this miracle supplement and whether or not the claims of its ability to relieve Tinnitus are true.
Try The BEST Tinnitus Solution Here (Tested & PROVEN!)
What is Tinnitus?
Before we talk about the product and how it works, it is first important to understand what Tinnitus is. In a nutshell, Tinnitus is essentially the sensation of hearing noises that are imperceptible to everyone else. These phantom noises can range in volume and pitch, and can interfere not only with our ability to focus and concentrate but also in hearing sounds that exist.
It is also a common misconception that Tinnitus is a condition – in fact, it is the symptom of a confounding condition or an underlying cause. And while the many forms of treatment available can help mask the noises, they do little more than give momentary relief from Tinnitus.
How does Tinnitec different from other products?
Unlike other drugs available on the market that exist to treat Tinnitus, Tinnitec is a supplement serves as an actual remedy for the problem. Instead of simply allowing us to cope with it, the supplement aims to provide permanent relief by attacking the issue at its source which his commonly found in the brain rather than just minimizing the undesirable effects of the symptom.
With the optimized formulation of the various natural ingredients which it contains, Tinnitec can also help prevent a number of different neuro-degenerative conditions and diseases that can cause Tinnitus as well. This helps serve not only as a remedy for Tinnitus but also as a shield that protects us from any health risks.
Who’s behind it?
Based on the website which is https://tinnitec.com, the product was originally developed by an investigative journalist called Anthony Romano. After barely surviving a plane crash in northern Alaska, he found himself unable to hear anything else except for a perpetual and deafening ringing sound that refused to cease.
With the help of Nuniq and her sisters from the Inuit tribe, however, Anthony was not only able to make it out of the accident alive but also found himself free from the sounds of ringing after drinking the potion that they made.
Tinnitec Ingredients Review
With the help of one of his scientist contacts in Anchorage, Anthony was able to find the twenty natural ingredients that Nuniq’s miracle potion was comprised of and combine them to create Tinnitec. Listed below are just a few of the main ingredients in its formula to fight off not just the effects produced by the symptom of Tinnitus but serve as a remedy for its root cause.
- Rhodiola Rosea: A plant that grows naturally in cold environments, Rhodiola Rosea has been referred to as the arctic or golden root by various tribal groups such as the Inuit for its ability to not only to fight off Tinnitus but also to lower blood pressure, decrease levels of cortisol, boosting memory and improving sleep among many other benefits.
- Passion Flower: A plan that has been scientifically proven to help increase our dopamine levels, which is the chemical that is primarily responsible for the regulation of our hearing.
- Mucuna Pruriens: Apart from helping boost our dopamine levels, Mucuna Pruriens has also serves as an aid to relieve anxiety.
- Lemon Balm: A natural antioxidant that fights off inflammation, toxicity and oxidative stress apart from allowing our dopamine levels to increase.
- Ashawagandha: For centuries, this herb has been used as a type of Ayurvedic medicine for those who suffer from Tinnitus in the cultures from the East.
- Skullcap: This has been clinically proven not only to heal and repair the auditory nerves that have been damaged but also overstressed neurons resulting from the effects of Tinnitus.
- Magnolia: An antioxidant which has anti-inflammatory properties that serves as a type of neuroprotectant for brain as well as its auditory pathways.
- St. John’s Wort and Oat straw: Provides high levels of dopamine that help repair auditory pathways that may have been damaged.
The formulation behind Tinnitec also contains five rich nutrient extracts that help alleviate the undesirable effects of Tinnitus even more effectively:
- Pu-Erh Tea: An extract that contains a great deal of GABA which is an important neurotransmitter that, not unlike dopamine, can help mute Tinnitus.
- Green Tea: Rich with the Le-Theanine amino acid, Green Tea extracts improves how our neurotransmitters function.
- Green Lentil: Contains a great deal of Potassium and Biotin, two types of B vitamins that help relieve Tinnitus.
- Raw Cacao: Apart from having a good source of Calcium and Magnesium, it also contains Zinc, boosting each ingredient’s bio-availability.
Pros & Advantages of Using Tinnitec
While Tinnitec was primarily developed to help to alleviate Tinnitus, the creator of the product claims that the ingredients contained within its unique and complex formulation can also be beneficial in the following ways:
- Improves memory
- Provides mental clarity
- Contains anti-aging properties
- Enhances the health of the heart
- Boosts libido
- Helps us sleep better
Cons & Disadvantages
While the product aims to provide the desired outcome in no more than a few days, the results can vary both in degree and length.
Possible Tinnitec Side-Effects
With its all-natural ingredients, side-effects for Tinnitec are non-existent. However, it is a general rule of thumb to always err on the side of safety and consult with your physician or a medical specialist first prior to using any health products. Doing so will help give you mitigate any potential problems or risks when using the supplement.
Tinnitec FAQs Before You Try It
- Are there any precautions in taking Tinnitec?
It’s crucial to always keep Tinnitec out of the reach of children and make sure not to take the supplement if the seal of the product is missing or broken. To get the best results, it’s important to take Tinnitec as per the instructions on the bottle.
- How can get in touch with customer support?
You can contact Tinnitec’s customer support department either through their website at: https://tinnitec.com/contact-us.php or through their toll-free hotline, 855-795-3628.
- When should I start expecting to see results?
The results usually vary in length, however, many have found success in its use in no more than a few days. As such, it’s important to take Tinnitec regularly to get the best possible results.
- How much does the supplement cost?
Tinnitec comes in three packages. Their sample package is good for one month and comes out at $69.00 per bottle. The most popular package they offer is good for three months, and comes out at $59.00 per bottle. Their best value package is good for half a year, at $49.00 per bottle.
- Where can I purchase Tinnitec? Is it available in popular stores like Walmart or Amazon?
As of the moment, you can buy Tinnitec only through their official website at https://tinnitec.com.
Tinnitec – Scam or Legit? Final Verdict
Based on a number of reviews and testimonials on their website, as well as the creator’s friend, Dean Warren, a retired military veteran whom he had saved, Tinnitec appears to be well-received by those who have used the supplement. With its affordable cost and its potential in alleviating Tinnitus, it’s a product that is undoubtedly well-worth investing in.
Try The BEST Tinnitus Solution Here (Tested & PROVEN!)