Are you looking for a solution for your chronic back pain? Are you tired of spending thousands just to relieve the pain you feel? Do you feel fed up with all reviews of different brands and products that don’t really end well for you which turns out to be scams? Well, we’ve got good news for you! There is a revolutionary program which is legit that works 100%.
You don’t have to leave your house, you don’t need fancy equipment; all you need is your back pain, a mat, and a clear space! Back to Life – Erase My Back Pain is a program that promises attenuate the pain that you feel in your lower back. In this Back to Life – Erase My Back Pain review, we’ll be covering everything you need to know about the program from what features is has, to its benefits and disadvantages!
About the author
Emily Lark is a worldly-known fitness and wellness coach. She has been one of the most sought after Yoga, Fitness, and Pilates instructors in the United States of America. Emily has been coaching and teaching people fitness and wellness for over 10 years now. Although she just opened her new fitness studio back in 2014, with the program she created, it is quite obvious that she’s aiming to help people with regard to everything about their bodies.
To start off, what is the Erase My Back Pain Program?
This program is an easy-to-use program that aims to help people with chronic back pain to remove the root of their discomfort. As a matter of fact, it’s backed by science as this method helps in healing sciatica pain by doing everyday routines for about 10 to 15 minutes per day.
In addition to its chronic-back pain-stopping feature, Emily Lark, the creator of the program, includes exercises that can tone the abdomen and the upper torso of our bodies. Good for both men and women, this program is a must have for all folks. The program is tailor-fit for people who’re looking to stop back pain and for those aiming to tone their bodies.
Is it just another scam?
I know that you’re thinking that the Back to Life – Erase My Back Pain program is a scam. To tell you honestly, the whole program will have Emily Lark, the author guiding you on what things you should be doing and how you should be doing the exercises. The whole of the program contains easy-to-do physical movements which are carefully studied and dealt with which ultimately helps stop chronic back pain while your core muscles and abdomen are strengthened.
The movements indicated in the Erase My Back Pain program would benefit you with balance, flexibility, and overall core strength. Our backs are what we use to support the whole upper torso of our bodies; with that, this program helps not just strengthen our lower backs, but to tone it as well! You don’t have to worry because Emily’s program is designed based on kinesiology and Science; whatever is included here will just conspire for the overall betterment of your physicality.
What inclusions does Erase My Back Pain have?
The package does not only contain exercise videos; it also has different dietary recommendations by Emily herself. She would be guiding you on what specific herbs you can have for the hasty recovery and strength of your lower back. In addition to that, it also comes with an easy-to-follow “Healthy Back Checklist” eBook that you can read for additional information. The eBook will discuss how you can eliminate back and neck pain.
Overall, the main points that will be included in the package would be:
- 10 to 15-minute routine exercises
- Best sleeping positions to help you with your recovery
- The correct posture (standing and walking)
- Preparations of sudden fits of sciatica by restoring muscle, tendon, and nerve balances
- Nutritional suggestions or what you should consume to help you in eliminating chronic back pain
Advantages and Disadvantages
Even though the program contains a lot of healthy benefits, it of course contains different cons as well.
- The methods and exercises are fit for all body types; whatever your body type is, you can definitely perform exercises instructed by Emily Lark
- Although the program’s main goal is to eliminate back pain, it’s suitable for all audiences since it covers toning of the abdomen and upper torso as well
- It’s not time-consuming; just a good 10 to 15-minute exercise a day would be sufficient in recovering or removing chronic back pain and in toning the torso
- It also includes dietary suggestions which will of course be beneficial especially if you have no idea that diet is a relevant part of exercise
- The program doesn’t come with medication so it’s not going to be effective for people who won’t exert extra effort to eradicate their back pain
- It’s only available online because it’s a combination of text, images, and videos. There is no hard copy of the program yet.
- The manual is virtual so you won’t have a live person to ask questions to in the event that you have; they only have a website which you can refer to if you have questions or clarifications.
- The forms and postures should be correct so people who does not pay attention to detail might have worse pain
Is Erase My Back Pain for you?
There are a lot of Back to Life – Erase My Back Pain reviews on the net and most of them denote positive feedback. The program is a must-have for all who work and sit on a desk for more than 8 hours a day. Although you’re not yet feeling the pain, you would eventually because lack of exercise is one culprit of back pain. One good benefit of Erase My Back Pain is that it prepares you for something you are yet to experience. Although you’re not yet feeling the pain, you’re sure that you’re grinding up those muscles pretty good and that you’re toning your body while you’re treating that.
Emily Lark backs it up with a 60-day money back guarantee in the event that you realize the program isn’t for you. However, this program is something that you can pass on to your next generation to strengthen and regain the balance of your back, hips, and to tone your overall upper body muscles.
So, to end this Back to Life – Erase My Back Pain review, I won’t side with entirely as this program might not be good enough for everyone. However, people who are having a difficult time with pain in their backs should definitely get this. Not only because of the program itself but also because of the bonus content that would be beneficial as well.
I would highly recommend this program by Emily Lark because…
Other than the fact that it works 100% of the time to anyone, the benefits of Erase My Back Pain program are a handful. Best positions for sleeping, nutritional tips, and of course exercises to strengthen your back and torso. Emily Lark’s creation of the Erase My Back Pain is heaven-sent; not only because it comes at an affordable price but because it covers a lot of things that complement the removal of chronic back pain. It is highly effective for people who looks to escape the sudden aching of their backs and necks because with the program, you will be able to feel changes within a few days of being under the program.
You can visit the website and know more about the product at http://erasebackpainnow.com/.