Are you one of those who suffer from an enlarged prostate, also known as benign prostate hyperplasia? This health condition has symptoms of frequent nightly urination and dribbling. If you have tried a lot of supplements, but none of them worked, here’s a product that might help you prevent and those prostate problems. Stay tuned in this ProstaGenix review to know more about this product and how it will help you improve you to live healthier.
In this review, we will talk about how it works, the efficacy, and its ingredients.
Things to consider before taking any prostate supplement!
- Does it have 100% natural ingredients?
- Is the formula scientifically chosen for better absorption?
- Have the ingredients been proven to work?
What is ProstaGenix?
ProstaGenix Supplement contains more beta-sitosterol and more sterols in general compared to other supplements in the market. This product claims to ease urinary symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia or most commonly known as enlarged prostate. It contains all-natural ingredients, which have been verified to work better than other alternatives.
ProstaGenix Ingredients and Unique Formula
In this ProstaGenix Review, you will be able to know why this product is different from the others.
Primarily, ProstaGenix has four types of sterols:
- Beta-sitosterol – 824 mg
- Campesterol – 77.2 mg
- Stigmasterol -7.6 mg
- Cholesterol – less than 0.02 mg
Here’s the list of the ingredients with their dosages:
- Zinc – 15 mg
- Silicon – 10 mg
- Boron – 3 mg
- Copper – 2 mg
- Manganese – 2 mg
- Iodine – 150 mcg
- Chromium – 120 mcg
- Molybdenum – 75 mcg
- Selenium – 70 mcg
- Polyphenol blend – 300 mg
Below is the list of ingredients of an effective prostate supplement:
- Beta-sitosterol. It can fight against prostate cancer because it has shown in the studies that it has anti-cancer properties.
- It has an active antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that protects the prostate against diseases. It is also among the ingredients in the Indian Spice Turmeric.
- It has been associated that this trace element in the human diet can lower the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Green tea. It improves urinary symptoms caused by benign prostate hyperplasia in men.
- It has a high concentration in capers and red onion that can protect against chronic prostatitis by helping reducing inflammation.
- A high dosage of this ingredient may reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
- This ingredient is present in this product, which can also acquire from other vegetables like tomatoes.
- Ryegrass pollen. Its function is to relax smooth muscle tone and relax sphincter muscles because pollen can supply amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Stinging nettle. It can relieve the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia.
- Pumpkin seed. This ingredient contains micronutrients and fatty acids, which have been proven to reduce the prostate volume and inflammation effects in the prostate.
- Vitamin D. Intake of Vitamin D has been associated with moderate to severe urinary symptoms caused by benign prostate hyperplasia.
- It plays an essential role in reproduction, metabolism, thyroid hormone, and protection from damage and infection.
- Saw Palmetto. It inhibits enzyme activity that prevents the growth of the prostate that leads to urinary dysfunctions.
Benefits of ProstaGenix
- Less nightly urination and having a complete bladder emptying.
- It helps the prostate to reduce swelling or inflammation.
- It reduces the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia.
- It promotes a healthy prostate size.
- It normalizes urine flow rates.
- It helps to reduce cholesterol levels.
- It is also utilized for enhancing sexual activity.
- Some women also use this for their menopausal symptoms.
Pros and Cons of Taking ProstaGenix
This product contains more sterol, which makes it more effective than other prostate supplements. It improves the symptoms of benign prostate hyperplasia like frequent urination. With continuous usage, a better quality of life in men is observed.
The pills came from an all-natural ingredient that contains plant sterols with a vital ingredient called Beta-Sitosterol. It’s a plant sterol found mostly in vegetables and pine trees.
However, some men taking these supplements experience some side effects in their bodies. They observed that whenever they take ProstaGenix, there are diarrhea, nausea, and indigestion being occurred.
Is ProstaGenix guaranteed with a 100% money back?
We know that each body can react differently in this kind of prostate supplement. But we assure you that ProstaGenix can give benefits that most men need. If you are a new customer, we recommend you to order three bottles of ProstaGenix Supplement to start with. On the other hand, costumers who are satisfied with its effects repeat orders with five bottles of supplement which they can take advantage of and get a considerable discount.
How do I use ProstaGenix?
For new costumers, the company offers three bottles of the product for 90 days of usage. Each bottle contains 90 capsules and takes three capsules a day. You may take the supplement at any time of the day, whether with an empty or full stomach, then it will be easily digested.
Some customers have reported that they observed noticeable changes in their first 10 days of usage. However, after consistent use over 3 to 4 weeks, more distinct changes were noticed.
How much is the ProstaGenix Supplement?
In this case, the product is a bit costly, but the quality and the efficacy of this product make it worthy of paying extra for it. You get what you pay.
- Starter Pack (1 bottle) costs $49.95 for a month’s supply.
- Three bottles cost $99.95 only and save up to $109.90, which can last for 90 days.
- Five bottles cost $149.95 and have an instant savings of $199.80.
So – Does ProstaGenix Work or Another Prostate Scam?
This ProstGenix review has shown you that this product is worth buying and trying. It might be the formula that will help you alleviate the symptoms of BPH or benign prostate hyperplasia. This product is the combination of the most potent dosage of Beta-sitosterol with a super polyphenol blend, which has shown an improvement of prostate health in men. Give the ProstaGenix a try and test it on your own to see a difference.